Motorsport Preparation Services In Bicester
At EDM Racing we offer Motorsport and track day preparation for most makes and models however we specialise in BMW MINI, Subaru BRZ and Toyota GT86 including in house roll cage manufacture & installation.
Our experience in motorsport preparation dates back to the early 90’s, when we starting competing in hill climbs and sprints, we then moved into rallying in 98 and then circuit racing in 2006. Over the years we’ve built a wide variety of FWD, RWD and 4WD competition saloon cars both for our own team and for customers. Throughout the years we’ve learned that you don’t need to break the bank to have a fun in a reliable race car. It just needs to be put together properly, with trusted parts & attention to detail. Reliability plays a major part in getting consistently good results, and having fun! After all.. you’ve got be in it to win it!
EDM Racing have built and run cars in, National Tarmac Rally Championship. Golf Gti Championship (8v & 16v). MR2 Championship (Mk2 & Roadster), BMW Compact Cup Championship. Nippon Challenge. Toyo Tires Racing Saloons. Classic Sports Car Club Series. MSVR Trackday Trophy. Super Cooper Cup BMW MINI race series.
Our facebook page, www.facebook.com/EDMsport has many albums for you to view of EDM Racing projects past & present. Please have a peek. One of our favourites is our S65 M3 V8 powered RWD MINI.
- Full builds from base cars.
- Part builds to customer requirements. inc finishing existing projects.
- Preparation, maintenance & repairs for customer cars.
- Roll cage manufacture and installation.
- GT86 & BRZ bolt in cages from Safety Devices.
- Suspension supply, installation, geometry set up & on-track testing
- Corner weight setting and minimum weight checks.
- Engine builds.
- General fabrication. MIG & TIG welding.
- Wiring & harness build/modification.
- Test and track day assistance.
- Specialist competition parts supply.
- ebay shop edm-raceparts
- Knowledgeable & experienced advise.
- Track day car recovery from the Nurburgring.
For more information on any of these services, please get in touch with us. 01869 278942 [email protected]